I am personally a very big fan of gaming laptops. Even when I am writing this blog, I am writing it on a hp pavilion gaming laptop. It has always been my suggestion that if you have budget, you should always buy a gaming laptop. Simply because laptop that you will get under a price range of 80000 are not just best for gaming. But they are in an obvious competition with other other laptops for providing best specifications and better performance.
What more is impressive about gaming laptops is that thy simply last longer than others. I have been using this Hp Pavilion Gaming for over 2 years now. I will be honest I am totally amazed with its performance. Laptop Cost around 62000. With Ryzen 5 processor and GTX 1050. I have been play CSGO, Fortnite and rocket league and always enjoyed them. But since we are talking about best laptop for gaming under 80000. You can get laptops much better than mine.
If you ask me, my personal pick in all laptops Available under 80000 would be Dell G3 3500 and Hp Pavilion Gaming 15-dk1514TX . To avoid confusion both of them are amazing laptops but Dell G3 3500 is a complete set of features like RGB lighting totally build as performance oriented. On the other hand, Hp pavilion is also a very high performance laptop with amazing build quality. So, it is you choice what to choose.
1)Asus Tuf Gaming F15
Tuf gaming comes with a display size of 15.6 inches. Display of this laptop do have some bezels. I have used many other laptops and most of them were having very fine bezels. But here bezels are thick and have asus tuf branding on them. But main concern being screen resolution and refresh rate. Screen resolution is 1080p or I should say Full HD. Because this is a gaming laptop. refresh rate is very high. You will get around 144 hz of fast refresh rate which is amazing smooth.
- Amd Ryzen 7 4800 processor
- Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 GDDR6 4GB VRAM
- Port: 1x RJ45 LAN port, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, 3x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack, 1x HDMI 2.0b
- 512GB SSD
- additional empty 1x M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 SSD Slot
- 2x 2W speaker
- Weight 2 kg 300 g
- wattage- 180 Watts
- Battery Energy content- 90 Watt hourr
There are no doubts about the performance of asus tuf gaming. I have also used this laptop for a long time and played multiple games like GTA V, CSGO, and Fortnite. With constant 144Hz Gaming is totally a piece of cake. But not just about that one of my very dear friends. He use to edit 4k videos for youtube. he has never experienced a single lag on this device. By this you might have got a good idea why Asus tuf gaming is my best recommendation.
2)Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming
Next talking about display size of lenovo ideapad gaming 3. Screen size is of 15.6 inches. Display quality is 1080p or Full HD. but the main point remaining is that what is its refresh rate. You will get 120hz ips display panel.
- Processor: 4th Gen AMD Ryzen 5 4600H
- Speed: 3.0 GHz (Base) – 4.0 GHz (Max) | 6 Cores | 3MB L2 & 8MB L3 Cache
- Weight 2.2 Kg
- 16GB RAM DDR4-3200, Upgradable up to 16GB
- 512 GB SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Dedicated Graphics
- Dual fan and vent system
- 5 hours of battery life
- Rapid charging available 80% in 1 hour
- Hd web camera
- Audio: 2 x 1.5W Stereo Speakers | HD Audio | Dolby Audio
- Ports: 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1 USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1, Headphone/Mic combo jack, HDMI 2.0, Ethernet (RJ-45)
- 1 year of warranty
Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 is a very good choice for you if you want to do a specific piece of heavy processing or loading. Since the processor is ryzen 5 you can perform any sort of gaming, designing, video editing, graphic designing, and much more without any difficulty. Audio output is very sharp and clear.
Acer Nitro 5
Next talking about display size of Acer nitro 5. here again bezels are a little thick. Screen size is of 15.6 inches. Display quality is 1080p or Full HD. but the main point remaining is that what is its refresh rate. You will get 144hz ips display panel. 144 Hz are totally insane soothness as expected.
- This laptop comes with the latest 11th Generation Intel Core i5-11300H processor giving the fastest single threaded laptop performance and higher performance
- It also comes equipped with 4 GB of NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 so that you can enjoy an enhanced and gaming experience
- 39.6 cm (15.6″) display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel, Acer ComfyView LED-backlit TFT
- 8GB of DDR4 system memory, upgradable to 32GB.
- Refresh rate of 144 Hz and an overdrive response of 3 ms
- Weight is 2.2 kg
On the behalf of performance aser nitro 5 has never been behind in the race. You want to play games no problem, you want to edit videos no problem. Lag is something acer has always hated. So I have never experienced one. Audio output is also very top notch and always is clear.
HP Pavilion Gaming 15-dk1514TX
Next talking about display size of HP Pavilion Gaming 15-dk1514TX. Here Bezels are quiet slim. Screen size is of 15.6 inches. Display quality is 1080p or Full HD. but the main point remaining is that what is its refresh rate. You will get 144hz ips display panel. 144 Hz are totally insane soothness as expected.
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H (2.5 GHz base frequency, up to 4.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- Memory & Storage: 8 GB DDR4-2933 MHz RAM (1 x 8 GB), upgradable upto 32 GB(2x16GB)| Storage: 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD + 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated)
- Display: 39.6 cm (15.6″) diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), Refresh rate: 144 Hz
- Weight- 2.28 kg
I have used this series for more than two years now and they have never let me down. I have also worked on 4K video editing in past. Worked like crazy on this laptop for hours. I have played games in for hours on this. Heavy gaming like FARCRY 5, GTA V, and CSGO at 144 fps. Also Machine designing in Creo Parametric. I also used Matlab for complex computations to be done. Every time I relied on this laptop It simply never failed me. That’s why this laptop totally deserves to be the best gaming laptop to buy under 80000.
When we talk about its audio, I found it much more louder and clear than almost any other gaming device. Since speaker are on the upper side this also makes a difference. I have both 1 TB hdd and 256 GB of SSD. Since I am not totally into gaming just once or twice in a week. This was a perfect match for me. I install a game finish it in a few weeks maybe then delete it. It is the most reliable benefit that we have both space and speed ie, HDD and SSD included in the device itself.
Dell G3 3500
Next talking about display size of Dell G3 3500. Here Bezels are quiet slim. Screen size is of 15.6 inches. Display quality is 1080p or Full HD. but the main point remaining is that what is its refresh rate. You will get 144hz ips display panel. 144 Hz are totally insane soothness as expected. to get a gaming laptop of such best quality for just under 80000 is amazing.
- Processor:10th Generation Intel i5-10300H Processor (8 MB Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 4 cores)
- Memory & Storage:8GB, 2x4GB, DDR4,Dual Channel 2933MHz upgradable to 16GB
- 256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- 1TB 5400 RPM 2.5″ Hard Disk Drive
- Display:15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 120Hz Narrow Border Display
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6
- Backlit keyboard
- Upto 10 hours battery life
- Laptop weight 2.3 Kg
- 2xUSB 3.2 Gen 1 port with PowerShare | 2x USB 2.0 ports | 1x HDMI 2.0 port |1x SD-card slot | 1x RJ45 Ethernet port | 1x headset port
- Alienware Command Center
- Nahimic 3D audio
- WiFi 802.11ac 1×1
- Bluetooth 5
- Fingerprint Reader
This laptop is a performance beast. Although I see dell as a very boring company. But, they really gained some respect for building these things. Again we have 1TB HDD and 256GB SSD. A lot of space to save files. Sufficient SSD storage for performance softwares. You can easily do every desired activity without any problem. Not just specs but the looks they have is totally mind blowing. I couldn’t find white colour variant on amazon. That one truly have looks of best laptop under 80000.
So, Which Is The Best Laptop for Gaming Under 80000?
If you ask me, my personal pick in all laptops Available under 80000 would be Dell G3 3500 and Hp Pavilion Gaming 15-dk1514TX . To avoid confusion both of them are amazing laptops but Dell G3 3500 is a complete set of features like RGB lighting totally build as performance oriented. On the other hand, Hp pavilion is also a very high performance laptop with amazing build quality.
So, it is you choice what to choose. Although all the listed laptops are totally amazing in their own way. But, these two are exceptionally value for money. If it was not for lack of storage I would also suggest you to buy Asus tuf Gaming. If you can manage with less storage go for it. Although you can buy an external hard drive to overcome storage issue.
So, what are your thoughts are you, are you going to buy one? Let me know In the comments that which one did you like the most. I have to say that hp pavilion gaming and dell g3 gaming are the best. All of the above mentioned laptops are good. But, gaming laptop which is truly the best under 80000 are hp pavilion and dell g3.
If you have anything to share with the community I would love to have you in my comment section. you can discuss any doubts that you have under the post. And I would try to reply you as quickly as possible. With that said, thanks for being here and stay tuned with Goscreen.in